10mm-200mm Laparoscopic ligasure vessel sealing
Shaft Length：200 mm
Shaft Rotation：＜330 degrees
Jaw angel： Straight
3.Fuse vessels(including pulmonary vasculature) up to and including 7mm in size, lymphatics and tissue bundles
4. 2-4 seconds seal cycle
5. Potential time saving compared to suturing
6. Compatible with Ligasure generator, ForceTriad energy platform and High frequency vessel sealing system.
Cleaning, disinfection, sterilization
Soak 1~10 minutes in multi enzyme solution before use, blow to clean inter tube by
high-pressure water jet or compressed air drying , and then sterilize.
Disinfection, sterilization method:
1) Ethylene oxid fumigation;
2) Formalin steam sterilization;
3) Low-temperature plasma sterilization
4) 2% glutaraldehyde solution for 10h.
5) Reusable at least 10-20times
7)High temperature and pressure sterilization (only foot control switch handpiece)
Provides an integrated cutting mechanism independent of sealing, leaving the critical cutting decisions in the hands of the surgeon
May reduce the exchange of instruments compared to mechanical ligation
Has a low temperature profile and seals effectively at a cooler temperature
Reduced procedure time, blood loss and pain compared to conventional techniques
Use of Application
The LigaSure small sealer and divider is vessel sealer, designed to be used in confined surgical spaces where access and visibility are a necessity. This instrument is designed for use in open procedures; Like some Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT); General; Plastic/Reconstructive ; Urologic; Thoracic